This episode is all about your end-of-year prep! Recently I did a Candid Corner where I shared the key metrics that I look at to review my year and assess what worked and what didn’t.
Every year I take the time to sit and review my year before I set out to plan ahead. You have to know where you’ve been to know where you’re going, right?
In this episode, I share what I’m doing now to review my 2022 year and plan ahead and have a strong start to 2023. I strongly recommend that you take time to review your year because it can only help you!
It’s about seeing where your projects came from and how profitable of a year it was.
I do this every single year, and every year it looks a little different. If you want to learn more and learn how to do a deeper dive into reviewing your year, the following 2020 and 2021 episodes are a must-listen:
- Episode 40 – Get your business ready for 2021 Part 1: Your Year in Review
- Episode 41 – Get your business ready for 2021 Part 2: Set your goals for the new year
- Episode 88 – Back to Basics. Let’s set some goals!
- Episode 89 – Annual Company Planning Part 1
- Episode 90 – Annual Company Planning Part 2
If these types of episodes resonate with you, send me a DM on Instagram, post in our Facebook community, or leave a sweet review for the podcast!